Our Little Bundle of Joy

Posting after a long time, as our little one decided to come a little early. I had normal delivery with my first one and I was hoping same this time but as I have already shared that this pregnancy has been different from the beginning and it does not always happen what we hope for, we had to go for planned c-section. 
During my 8th month of pregnancy my BP started going up which was surprising to me as I never had high BP problem. Doctor suggested that it might be pregnancy induced hypertension and I was put on medicines for it. On my 36th week appointment, BP was still not normal and doctor prescribed the ultrasound to check the blood flows. 
on June 9th, we went for ultrasound the first thing in the morning and during ultrasound it was revealed to us that the baby had two loops of cord around his neck. We went to the doctor with the reports and after getting the vitals checked it was revealed that the BP has touched 160 point and doctor after examining and checking the ultrasound reports suggested that we should not wait and either we should get the pains induced and try for vaginal birth or we can directly opt for c-section. Now going for normal vaginal birth could mean that at the time of labor the BP could shoot up and also the two cords around his neck could get pulled, that could put the life of the baby in danger.
I broke down at name of c-section as I am always afraid of going under the knife but nothing was more precious than the life growing inside my body. So after discussing with our family members we decided that we will go for c-section as we didn't want to risk the life of the baby. 

And here came our little bundle of joy on 11th of June,2017 at 2:52pm. Both me and my husband broke down when we saw him. All the pain and fears I underwent this time seemed nothing at all. He surely is a God sent angel that made our family complete. 
The milestone card I designed using canva.com

Comments

Popular Posts