The moment we knew..

          When I got pregnant with my daughter I wasn't much excited at first as it was not planned and I was married only for  a month. Yeah right! We had little V even before our first anniversary. But the joy she brought in our life was greater than the disappointment of not being able to enjoy more of honeymoon period. 
         Anyway, we planned that we will plan our second child and there will be decent age difference between both the kids. For me decent was at least 3 years, now that's an another story that it will be almost 6 years. Everything can not go as per your plans you know, God had some different plans for us. With my first one I conceived even when I wasn't ready and this time I had a tough time getting pregnant and all of us including my daughter were praying for the little baby to come. Yeah, my daughter wants a sibling more than anything else. She had been asking for a little baby in house since long.

           After almost 6 months of trying to conceive, finally I conceived. My periods got delayed by almost 10 days, But I really didn't want to test if I was pregnant or not, as it happened earlier too after 15 days I used to get periods and test always used to come negative. That day,28th October,2016, I was coming back from temple and my inner voice asked me to get the presidency test kit. Thank God I didn't ignore the call and bought two of the kits and took the urine test as soon as I reached home. 
           And to my surprise I saw two pink lines, I could not believe what I was seeing and I sent the picture of the strip to my husband. Who replied "What does that mean?" :) He is so cute sometimes!
I still wanted to be sure before telling anyone else hence took the test again next day with the first urine in the morning and it was positive too. We were very happy to finally have conceived but my daughter got to know about it much later.
          I am 30 weeks pregnant now and countdown has already begun.We really are excited to bring the little one in our family and more than anyone else little V is excited. She already has got many plans for the baby. We really cant wait to hold our precious. :)




Comments

Popular Posts