Superbottoms cloth diapers - review

I was pregnant when I came to know about modern cloth diapers by fluke. I saw someone posted their baby's on the bum pic and I just fell in love with the print. I searched more about it and my search led me to Cloth diapering India Facebook group. There was a plethora of information available on the modern cloth diapers and so many cute bum shots of cute little babies. I got overwhelmed with all the information available and the idea of using took-aback seat in my mind. I always knew that I wanted to use cloth diapers for my baby but I could not decide how and what to get for my baby. Then I got to know about Superbottoms, I was in awe of the quirky and fun prints and knew that's what I wanted. But I was not sure if they would be convenient to use. All thanks to team superbottoms and their constant support be it on whats app groups or Facebook messages, they all were always available to help, I started using cloth diapers for my little one when he was 10 days old.
I got their newborn pack and was pleased with the quality and prints. 
The newborn pack comes with three covers and eight soakers to go with them. The covers are made of PUL, that's  the waterproof layer and the soakers are attached to the cover with a snap. The size is adjustable and is useful from 3-7 kg i.e. almost till the baby is 6-7 months old one can use them. 
cloth diapers, cloth diapers india, cloth diapers online, reusable, washable diapers

After my baby gained the right weight to use the Superbottoms AIO, they can be used till the baby weighs approx 15 kg. I got a few of them and have been using them since then.
cloth diapers india, superbottoms


Here are my reasons of chosing Cloth daipers:
1. Eco friendly:
of course, we all know that using cloth diapers is environmental friendly than using the disposable ones. But I never knew that one disposable diaper takes almost 5000 years to decompose. That was such an eye opener to me that I regret why didn't I come to know about these when my elder one was using diapers. I do not want to leave a dirty planet for my future generations and want to do as much as I can for our mother earth.
2. Cost effective:
If you look at the price of one cloth diaper you will say that it is expensive choice to make. But if you do the math and calculate the cost of disposables you will end up incurring by the end of your diapering journey the cloth diapers are much more cost effective.


But Why Superbottoms?
So you must be wondering there are may brands but why I am advocating superbottoms this much. well, I have my reasons and here they are:

1. Cute prints:
Oh! have you seen the cutest prints available? I was drooling literally when I first opened the superbottoms' site to order. There are a lot of cute prints that you would want to flaunt your baby's bum and of course there is no extra cost of buying bloomers.
2. Ease of use:
So you will say okay babe! we do not want cute prints as there are many other brands as well who have nice prints. But do you know how easy it is to use the superbottoms AIOs? Just like you would use any disposable diaper you can use the AIO diaper. Just wash them, prep them and they are ready to use. You don't have to scratch your head for what type of inserts you should buy, what type of folds you need. I just put them with the given insert and I am good to go for night. Without insert I am good for a good 3-4 hours. No fuss of night time or day time inserts at all. The superbottoms AIOs are trimmest from crotch area and do not feel bulky at all. I have successfully used AIOs for whole night, almost 10-11 hours.
3. Amazing support system:
Team superbottoms is always ready to help. I have asked endless and most stupid questions and I have got answers every time. Even before I bought any diaper from them, I had a thorough knowledge of the product.
4. CPSIA certified brand:
As a parent we want best for our babies. Superbottoms is India's first CPSIA certified brand that makes it safe to use for the baby. The products are tested on international level and are certified.

So guys give superbottoms a shot and let us know what do you have to say about it.

If you would like to know more about superbottoms you may check their

website:
Instagram page:
you tube channel:



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts